- Open the side menu to access the [Admin] area.
- Tap on the [User Media] tab.
- You should see all of the submitted photos and videos in a grid, with the most recent submission in the top-left corner. The photos are ordered sequentially from left-to-right, top-to-bottom.
- Each section shows a thumbnail of the submission, with the challenge title and date submitted overlaid on the bottom.
- Tap on a thumbnail to view in full view.
- A new window should open with the following information:
- Challenge title
- Challenge description
- User-submitted content: photo or video
- [DOWNLOAD] button
- Submission timestamp
- Submitter username
- If using the Web App, click [DOWNLOAD] and the file will be downloaded to your computer with a filename in the format "CHALLENGE TITLE - SUBMITTER USERNAME - SUBMISSION TIMESTAMP".
- If using the Mobile app, tap and hold the image to save to your device or tap [DOWNLOAD] to open the image in a browser. Then tap and hold to save the image from there or copy/paste the URL link.
Filter Media by Username
- Tap the search bar at the top.
- Enter a username to only display submissions by that player
- The full username must be entered before it will display any results.
- To look up usernames, view the [Player] list in the side menu.