Viewing Support Messages
- Open the side menu to access the [Admin] area.
- Tap on the [Messages] tab.
- A badge counter on the [Messages] tab should display the number of unread chat messages.
- You should see a section for every unique user that has sent in a message to the Event Admins.
- Unread messages will appear in bold.
- Tap on the message you'd like to view.
- Read and scroll through the message thread as necessary.
- NOTE: All Event Admins can reply to support chat messages. Make sure to read through the entire message thread before sending a reply -- you may find that somebody else has already responded!
Responding to Support Messages
- When you're ready to reply, tap on the text field at the bottom of the screen.
- You should be able to type in your reply using the default keyboard on your device.
- When finished, tap on the [Send] button (paper airplane icon) on your right to send the reply!
Composing a New Support Message
- To send a new message to a specific player, open the side menu and tap on [Players].
- Search for players using the search bar at the top.
- Tap on the Message Icon to compose a message.
- Tap on Type Message at the bottom of the screen.
- After typing your message, tap on the [Send] button (paper airplane icon).
- Tapping on the [X] icon, you'll see that this has now been moved into the [Messages] area.